Please Note: We have no disabled toilet facilities.
Our team is a small friendly group of colleagues who are dedicated to providing the highest standard of dental care in a relaxed environment. All clinical staff are First Aid trained.
- Dr Laith Abbas BChD GDC Reg: 191836
- Eben Van Niekerk BChD GDC Reg: 67798
- Dr Bilal Abbas BChD GDC Reg: 244732
- Mr Simon Critchlow BDS MSc MFDS FDS(RestDent) GDC Reg: 80581
I graduated from Newcastle University in 2002. After spending time in a general dental practice, I worked in junior hospital positions in Liverpool and Manchester, including oral and maxillofacial surgery. I enrolled on a two-year Master’s Degree programme in Restorative Dentistry, graduating in 2009. I then undertook an additional 5 years of full time specialist training at the Royal London Dental Hospital. In 2014, I passed my Consultant exams and was awarded the Fellowship in Dental Surgery from the Royal College of Surgeons, the highest dental qualification available in the UK.
Since 2014 I have been a Consultant in Restorative Dentistry at Great Ormond Street Hospital where I provide complex dental treatment for children and teenagers with craniofacial and other disorders. My areas of clinical interest are endodontics (root canal treatments), prosthodontics and dental implants.
The reason I did all of this additional training, was so I could offer the very best standard of care to my patients. I am proud to do this at Woodbury Dental Practice.
- Dr Farooq Ahmed BDS, MSc, MFDS, PGD, PGDIp, Hons GDC: 178515
Dr Farooq Ahmed completed his BDS with honours at the University of Manchester Dental Hospital. He went on to specialist training in orthodontics at the University of Manchester Dental Hospital in 2015 and qualified with a distinction in his MSc. Farooq achieved the prestigious J.K. Williams gold metal at the Membership in Orthodontics examination at the Royal College of England in 2015.
Farooq completed further training to be a consultant orthodontist at The Royal London Dental Hospital and Northwick Park Hospital.
Farooq is an appointed consultant in orthodontics at Northwick Park Hospital. His interests lie in both clinical and educational roles. Clinical interests involve managing complex malocclusion involving surgery and combined restorative treatment.
- Lena Haslam GDC Reg: 4142
- Margo Glinska GDC Reg: 100486
- Aleksandra Ungerer GDC Reg: 173819
- Helen Freeman
I joined the practice in January 2014 and since then Woodbury has become my second family. I have a high patient focus and I am more than happy to help my team to deliver an excellent service to our present and future patients.
Hobbies and interest: Enjoy road cycling in UK & Europe, spending quality time with my fiancé and son’s, walking my Labrador retriever, listening to music, dining out and hosting a nice barbeque for my friends and family.
- Crina Gabriela Huiban RDN GDC 250 660
Crina became a graduate in dentistry 2014, continuing her professional development, she holds qualifications in Infection Control, Impressions taking, Fluoride application and is CPR trained. “Aside from typical duties I have assisted with dental photography, oral hygiene education and treatment coordination. I have a passion for dentistry and enjoy leaving a patient with an enjoyable experience.”
In April 2017, Crina has obtained the Diploma in Practice Management and Level 3 Award in Education and Training.
Hobbies and interest: I like listening to music and enjoy any activities music related(aqua Zumba, dance classes); I also like cooking or dining out with my family. I have a goldador puppy and on my free time I love taking him for a good walk.
- Kathy Sanders
- Amber Leadbeater
Dental surgery nurses:
- Gill Calvert GDC: 156401
- Lucyna Lewandowska
- Monika Bukowska
What we aim to provide to our customers:
- We only provide care that meets your needs and wishes.
- We aim to make your treatment as comfortable and convenient as possible.
- We look after your general health and safety while you are receiving dental care.
- We follow the British Dental Association’s guidelines on infection control.
- We check for mouth cancer and tell you what we find.
- We take part in continuing professional development to keep our skills and knowledge up to date.
- We train all staff in practice-wide work systems and review training plans once a year.
- We welcome feedback and deal promptly with any complaints.
- Every member of the practice is fully aware of the need to work safely under General Dental Council guidelines.
Podiatry & Chiropody
- Mr Bhavesh B Parmar BSc(Hons) Pod., PG Dip(Biomech).,MChS
Bhavesh qualified from the Northampton School of Podiatry (Northampton University) with a BSC (Hons) in Podiatry (1994). Having worked for a local General hospital for 7 years, he moved to Imperial College, London (2001) as their musculoskeletal podiatrist. In 2000, he finished his post graduate certificate in Clinical Biomechanics.
Presently, he works at his two clinics providing care to all age groups. Bhavesh is a member of the Society of Chiropodists and Podiatrists (Membership number 013203) and is regulated by the Health and Care Professions Council (Membership number CH12305)
Hobbies and interest:
During my free time I enjoy helping in the community and making the neighborhood a pleasant place for all of us. I try to be kind to the environment and promote Eco-friendly way of function. I also enjoy DIY, gardening and cars. However I must confess I do have a weakness for nice watches and chocolate.