Please Note: We have no disabled toilet facilities.
Range of Services
All aspects of dentistry are performed at Woodbury including: Dental Implants; Cosmetic Bonded fillings; Dentures & Gumshields; Surgical procedures including the removal of wisdom teeth. All dental treatment including crowns, dentures and dental implants are guaranteed for 1 year.
We actively promote preventative dentistry ensuring that you and your family are in a better position to retain your teeth for as long as possible.
Particular care and attention is devoted to the nervous patient – we offer intravenous sedation administered by a fully qualified sedationist.
- Dental ImplantsA dental implant is a small titanium fixture that serves as the replacement for the root portion of a missing natural tooth.
- Tooth Whitening (bleaching)This can be a highly effective yet very simple procedure to lighten the colour of your teeth; it does not require the removal of any tooth structure. The whole process is safe, conservative, painless and long lasting.
- Crowns, Bridges & VeneersIf you are interested in closing gaps, changing shapes or whitening your teeth in one quick solution, we offer ceramic restorations with exceptional aesthetics and proven clinical durability.
- Treatment of Gum Disease
Two highly skilled hygienists attend to you on a personal basis to prevent and treat any gum disorders and to ensure healthy teeth and gums are maintained. They also carry out Fissure sealants and fluoride applications. A wide range of quality oral hygiene products recommended by the hygienist are available at the practice.
- Dental LaboratoryThe in house technician is able to provide the very latest in fine cosmetic work and can be present during cosmetic consultations ensuring superb individual work. We also offer same-day denture repairs.
- Dental InsuranceDenplan Essentials is a payment plan created to cover the cost of routine and preventative dental care.